Look how they massacred my boy.
Michael: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.
Kay: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.
Michael: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?
Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever.
Michael, do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of Heaven and Earth?
I do.
Do you believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our God?
I do.
Do you believe in Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic Church?
I do.
Michael Francis Rizzi, do you renounce Satan?
I do renounce him.
And all his works?
I do renounce them.
And all his pomps?
I do renounce them.
Michael Rizzi, will you be baptized?
I will.
Michael Rizzi, go in peace. And may the Lord be with you. Amen.
Only don't tell me you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and makes me very angry.
Kay: Is it true? Is it?
Michael: No.
[Bacio tua mano] Don Corleone.
liên quan tới movies
1 Comment:
-
- Hoài Thu said...
July 19, 2009 at 6:51 PMEverytime men open their mouth,there's just Godfather floating out.=]]Maybe GF is their motto.