Found these notes in Reality Dream mp3 file properties (right click, you know), maybe commented by who uploaded this file. And I felt so special.
Out of Myself is being touted by many Progressive Rock aficionados as the best prog/rock album of 2004. I don't know about that but it is an exceptional album and I do enjoy it more than recent releases by Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree and Pain of Salvation. Their music is atmospheric blend of aggressive prog metal and a smoother prog rock style and it is overwhelming.
Riverside is a new band from Poland. Like wines, that leave you with hints of cherry, mint, rasberry, and oak, this band leaves you with hints of porcupine tree, depeche mode, pink floyd, king crimson, and lots of other important bands. But their sound is their own, and the music is addictive.
liên quan tới Progressive, Riverside
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
